Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Long time....

A whole summer, yes that is a long time... may 13th was the last time i wrote maybe I'll try to be better this fall.

The summer has been good, we moved in to our house we have lived here 2 month now and we just love it, I'll just have to see what i think i winter time if i still love it, but summer time is great. Andreas started working this summer to and i think he enjoys it he hasn't been complaining o much about it jet. I have been working this summer to, both in church and at my other "extra" job that i actually quit from this week after 8 years, it is a good step but it is sad to. But with us moving and me getting a job in a church the extra job isn't a good extra job any more.

I spent one week in Taizé with a group of youth from the church i've been working in. Taizé is great i Love being there, it is a big difference to be the group leader and to be there for your self but it was still a very good week, I hope i'll get to go there soon again, and that it want take 6 years this time.

I was planing on showing you some pictures but i don't have any on this computer so i'll have to do that an other time. Need to get some school work done today...

I'll try to update once a week :)

Have a great day

No comments: