Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dining room

Finally it is almost done, as always when you buy at IKEA you can't bee sure to get everything at one time, so we are missing a door, Andreas is hopefully get one now so we can finish this evening or tomorrow... but i did take some pictures at it right now to show you I really like it. We had a hard time choosing the color it was between white or black and I'm glad we where brave to choose the black ones.... I hope you enjoy... I'll take more pictures to show you around the house as we are getting more and more settled around here...






As you can see it is drawers it is six big once that we have all plats, cups and glasses. I just love IKEAs kitchen things, specially the drawers because you can see everything you have in them it is easy to organize... I love my new dining room...

Hope you enjoy the pictures now we just need a new microwave that matches the style in the rest of the kitchen...

The weekend have been great, We finished the dining room and yesterday had a friend over for dinner, it has been a good relaxing weekend to make me ready for a whole week of hard school work...

Okay I'm going to get some thing done around here but soon I'll make new post to show you all my tomatoes....

Love T

2 comments:

Åsa said...

MEN inte visste jag att du hade en blogg. Kuuul :) Fint de blir i köket. Kram Åsa

Idun said...

Vad fint, jätte-snyggt med svarta luckor. Vi har tänkt att byta till det vi oxå!! Fint hus ni har köpt oxå. Kram