Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have been good

for two days know... then this morning I wasn't that tired but i still didn't make out of the bed, so at 9 i came down stars to drink the start the fire. Now that is done so soon i hope it will be warmer in here. It is raining outside, the fall is really here now... I took in all me tomatoes yesterday so know me windowsills are full with green tomatoes, was planing to take a picture for you but the big computer is not at home so we just have to wait... I do want to have more pictures on my blogg need to be better at that when the Big computer is at home again. I do like my house it's cosy, i'll show you all later when i can take pictures we are fixing the dining area right know so it is a big mess all our plates and cups and drinking glasses are on our table so we can't sit there and eat, I sooo hope we will be done puting everything together tomorrow.

I don't think i've told on here that we'll get married sooon... the date will be january 23. so it is alot of things to do know... right know (when we are not fixing the dining area) we are doing or invitation cards, it is fun but lots to do...

I did find a picture to put on here it is from the day we got the keys to our house... we came out here and walked around and then took pictures of us in front of the house...


2 comments:

Veronica Tingvall said...

Vilken fin bild :-)
Du har verkligen varit duktig den här veckan. Jag håller fortfarande på med morgonbestyren och klockan är nästan 11... jag sov alldeles för länge idag.

Kram/V

Our growing family said...

Wow, what a beautiful home!!! I love it! It looks like it is out in the country too, we would love to have a little bit of land one day!
Thanks for your comment! Hope you are well!
Congrats on getting married!