Monday, October 5, 2009

Fried green tomatoes...

Remember that movie??
I liked it, i think at least what i remember... so why Fried green tomatoes, this spring i thought i should plant some tomato seeds so i did, i had/have maybe 20 plants and now with the fall coming I can't leave the tomatoes outside any longer so my windows are now full with green tomatoes that i'm hopping one day will be read, some friend told me you can make pickles with green tomatoes i might test that next weekend... It is kind of beautiful with all the green tomatoes and some read ones to, instead of some other decoration in the window...


Today I've been in school reading, i was very tired, but still got some pages read so i'm thankful that i did go to school... i hope i wanted be that tired tomorrow really need to get some reading and writing done...

And one fun thing will happen tomorrow to, I'll go to a friend and get the invitations for the wedding done, she is a great scrap booker so i hope she will be abel to help me and the best part she knows how all to use all the things and make them look good...

Okay time to watch tv and just have a relaxing evening....

Have a nice evening....

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

wow! you must have had a lot of tomatoes this summer!!
they are so beautiful!
love your new kitchen too! great job!