Sunday, November 30, 2008

Can't sleep...

It is 04:36 am here, i did sleep or rest from 10 pm and about 2 hours, but then i couldn't stay in bed. I'm not feeling to go, i think i have urinary infection, so I'm waiting for the doctors office to open. Drinking lots of water and running to the bathroom is what I've been doing the last 4 hours, it is just 3½ left till they open so i can call and get an appointment.

O well maybe i should write about something more exciting. Just don't know what, This weekend we cleaned the apartment. So now our home is prepared for advent and we can start waiting for Christmas. We also went to the church were Andreas grow up and meet some of his friends i really enjoy being around them. After that we were supposed to go out and have dinner, but we were to tired so we stayed home. Today (or Sunday) we went to church at 10, and then to Andreas parents for lunch, then i had to be in the church were I'm doing my internship. So it was a great first of advent, but a really long day. And now with me feeling not to good, i could say the end wasn't to good, but it actually is the Monday that didn't turn out so good. I don't know if I'll be abel to do my internship today, I'll just have to wait and see what the doctor say...

One good thing with bloging now is that time goes a faster, it is just 3 h and 10 min left...

I think this will be it for this time...

Have a great week and a good advent...


1 comment:

Our growing family said...

oh sad! I will pray for you! Have you tried looking up natural remedies online for helping with your infection? It might help to ease some of the pain until you get to the doctor!
Hope you feel better soon!