Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Saints day



Here we have one Sunday every year that we celebrate all saint. That day is also the day when the church recognizes all the people that past away since last all saints day. We celebrated this day, this weekend, so we went to church, we toke the one that Andreas dad singing in, he sings in a choir and they were in the service. I had never been in that church before, I liked it a lot. I'll show you some pictures from it. Andreas had the camera and toke a lot of pictures of the church.

I haven't taken the pictures of the church in Uppsala jet, I'll see if i get that done this week.

This weekend was a great relaxing weekend accept from Saturday morning when I hade to work.
My class was finisched on wendsday and the new one startes tomorrow (Monday). So I had no school work to do this weekend and that was great. Just spend time with Andreas, Friendes and family, I like that a lot.



People light the candels for ther friendes and family most people light them for people that past a way. I like when is it a lot of candels in the church. here they have placed them in a cross...

2 comments:

Veronica Tingvall said...

Vilken kyrka är det?
Hoppas du har det bra.
Kram/V

Theos said...

Kimstad kyrka är det... Andreas pappa sjunger i deras kör