Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow...

Sorry i haven't up dated the blogg, but time just fly by...

The first real snow is here, I LOVE it, i just wish it's here to stay but i guess it will be gone by the end of this week... I love the winter, when the snow is here and you can be outside skiing or just play in the snow.

I'll be home for three weeks now, i'm going to be doing some internship in a church in Linköping, I'll have my first day tomorrow. I think it will be lots of fun, but i do miss Uppsala and my new friends there.

If you are reading (someone special) i just want you to know that i'm thinking of you. Life is not fair, and i don't understand why... But i know God will help you though this.

I was planing on taking some pictuers to show you our house with the snow but it is to dark know.

Oh i need to tell you that we are looking in to buy a house. We had one thet we thought we wanted but when we saw it, we understood that it wasn't for us. But today we went to the bank to see if they would borrow us the money if we find the house we want, and they will is it so great... we are so happy... maybe we'll have our own house soon....

Need to go to bed. I'll try to writte soon again.

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

wow! a house-how exciting!
you will have to put up pictures!

maria said...

Nu har jag hittat hit också :-) Vad bra du skriver, så duktig på engelska :-) Vad roligt att ni kanske snart blir husägare, var är huset? Hoppas du lägger upp bilder så småningom!! Vore roligt att träffas snart, usch så längesen. Allt är bara bra med oss annars, jobbar och grejar med huset mest. Och myser en del med vovven emellanåt :-) Kramar