Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday

Tomorrow is Andreas Birthday so we had a little celebration with families today we were 23 people in our apartment. We had pie and salad and cake and coffee. Andreas mother made the cake, I'll post a picture of them.

I was in church today to the had a baptism of a baby boy, and then we had a meeting with a couple that will get married, so it was a fun but intense day.

Yesterday we where cleaning the apartment so we could have people over here today. I was also baking bread and pies for everyone. 3 with meat and two vegetarian. I had never done that kind before but they turned out okay.

Thursday i had my youngest nice her she is so adorable. I took her for a walk and then i took her home to her dad, so that her big sister could help me. Her big sister is16 so she is a good helper. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews. The two oldest are 19 and 16 so we are almost more like siblings and the youngest to are 2 years and 7 month.

Tomorrow I'll have a sermon at the late service in a small church lot newer then the other one. this one is built 1994 i think. But I'll be in the early service to and take some pictures of the church to show you. So think I need to go to bed now so I'll make it to church in time...

The Cake

Andreas and one of his presents


Stella the nice

No comments: