Friday, October 17, 2008

Last day


of my Internship. It has been great. I just love working in the church meeting people and just being in the church. But it is nice to go back to school on Monday to, as long as i get my report written.

The picture above is from the other Church. This congregation that i've been in has two churches. The one you have seen before the really old one and then this one and if i remember right this one is from 1994. It is a smaller one but i really like it to. I like both very much and i think it is fun to have to churches that are so different from each other.

This weekend Andreas isn't coming home from school. So tonight I'll go to Church and meet the youth there. They have a café for the kids to have a place to hang out at on Fridays instead of being out drinking or doing other stupid stuff. I think this is a good thing so i'm looking forward to go there tonight.

Tomorrow i'll spend the day with my nice. We'll go shopping and also go and have someone help us with our make up. They have a store here were you get an appointment and then they will help you finde good colors for you and also show you how to use it. I think that will be lots of fun... Then we are going to watch girl moveis and just hang out.
Think that will be a great weekend thing to do...

Need to go, need to get something to eat before Church...

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

that does sound like a fun weekend you have planned!