Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday evning

It is Sunday again, that means back to school tomorrow, early morning to catch the train. So i need to pack all things that I'll need during the week in Uppsala. I'm bringing my camera so i can take pictures of the big church there and maybe of my school too.

This weekend we both haven't been feeling to good. I had a bad cold that I past on to Andreas. But yesterday it was "Octoberfest" a big party at our friends it was lots of fun. But since we both were tired we left early slept in this morning, good thing we get to turn to wintertime this weekend. We had lunch at Andreas parents and after that it was time to go to his cousins goodbye party, she is going to Tanzania for 6 month. She is going to work in a school and teach kids english. We hope and pray that she will have a great time and it was good to see her a last time before she leavs....

So this is our weekend almost, i forgotte I had to work yesterday and Andreas helped our friends move in to there new house. After work i could go there to and see there houes, i so want my own house right now but I'll have to wait for us to be done with school first...

Okay i guess i need to go and pack my things... I'll write again when i'm back from Uppsala...

1 comment:

Veronica Tingvall said...

Vad kul att läsa lite om ditt liv. jag ÄLSKAR bloggar:-)
Du har samma mall som jag hade förrut, jag gillar verkligen det bruna.
Kram, kram /Veronica