Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun

I'm really in to blogging now. It is fun to see that people do read. So i thought i should tell you about whats going on in my life right now.

I'm in school in Uppsala, which is a city North of Norrköping. I will be there this semester except for six weeks when i'll be doing Internship in two different Churches one that I'm in right now that is here in Norrköping. I'm following a pastor and doing some services and preaching. I'll be in this church 3 weeks and this is my second week, time just fly by. The other 3 weeks i'll be with a pastor in a church in Linköping which is 30 min from Norrköping with, Bus, train and car. It is really fun to see more of what the life as a pastor will look like.

Andreas is in school, he'll be done in June really looking forward to that. This week he is home and that is nice to have him close.

I think i'll go back to writing a sermon for sunday... but i'll be back here soon and let you know whats going on in my life...

No comments: