Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Östra Eneby


This is the church i'm doing my intern in. It is the oldest church in Norrköping, and maybe even the oldest building. They started to build the church 1100 so it is an OLD Church... I'll take some pictures from inside on Saturday or Sunday. To give you a picture of what it looks like. To day I was on a Retierment home or it is a place where people stay when have been at the hospital and can't go back home, mostly old people. We had a service there. After that they had lunch, Soup lunch for how ever can come, mostly older people there to. And this evning i spend some time with the youth gruop it was fun. We played TP my team lost :P but we did have a good time.

Tomorrow is my day of, but i have to spend some time writing a sermon for Sunday. But in the afternoon i'll have my youngest nice her she i 7 month... Haven't seens her this last month so i think it's time now... She is so cute... i'll take som pictuers of her and post her so you can see here.

You are always welcome to leave a comment to let me know you read, and ask questions if you have any or don't understand what i mean...

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

that is a beautiful church! I can't believe how old it is...that is so cool!